It's been a long way...
Before I start, taggies reply. =)
Phee: MMM...yah true true haha, my poor waist has been brutally tortured by you haha. Anyway, you have really guided me alot. Thanks. =)
Jesslyn: Aye daughter. No problem at all. Remember to always seek God for wisdom. And I am always around if you have any questions to ask me regarding maths or any other subjects.
Tiffany: I will! =) You too yeah?
Dru: *Hugs*
Gideon: And let us be together through thick and thin, praising and worshipping God together. =)
WeiWei: hehehe *grins* no prob. =D
--------------------------------------------------
Lisa: Where were you all? I was walking around ya know?
Andy: Walking a round? *circles*
Lisa: -_-"
It's really enjoyable to go out with this group of funny and joyful friends, talking nineteen to the dozens about things that we do not normally talk about. (and no there's no such thing as twenty-nine to the hundreds)
Had a good dinner with them at pastamania yesterday at causeway point, with all the laughters and sincere talkings.
Anathan: hey here's your drink. *points to pepper sauce*
Andy: *passes sauce to Lisa* Hey help yourself, dun worry. =D
Mission trips.
YI camps.
Tribe leaders
Cell group: Acts.
Dru's cell group.
Z3.
Etc.
This was how much the conversation was. =D
And poor Jason.
Andrew: OH MY GOODNESS. I think Jason's in church now. He thought that we have practice. hahahahahahahahaha.
And he really did. Lol. But really appreciated what he had done, to take time and come down to watch us. =)
And Liang Zhi, next time MUST join us hor...hehehe.
Backtracking a bit...
Was at the arcade at the top of the building(not the roof...) watching people play games like 'time crisis 4' and 'house of the dead 4', and the arcade uses card swiping systems for playing games.
I'm quite amazed at how people swipe cards as though they have billions of dollars in their pockets. =X
Ok, here's a rather decent update for you.
Until next time, tada.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home