Aye aye.
FOP 2006 was great. =) Loved the annointing from the worship team and the speaker.
And I wonder if I should buy CCC band's album...
It was just fantastic.
But the drinks sold there is totally pocket-burning:
Mineral water: $1.50
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I almost went berserk opening the cap of a vitamilk drink, bought from 7-11 at BB MRT.
1) Used hand, sharp edges was painful.
2) Used teeth, bit my own lips.
3) Uses scissors, couldn't cut the cap.
4) Used knife, couldn't penetrate the cap.
5) Used spoon as a lever, no use.
6) Used hot water for expansion, no effect.
Finally, gave up and put it in the fridge.
A few minutes later...
Bro: hey you know hor..this kind of cap is used cap-opener one?
Me: -_-"...
School tmr again. Exam in 2 weeks.
Will post my exam schedule soon.
Adios! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home