Words of gentleness.
Was playing MSN tic-tac-toe yesterday with Xavier, and it suddenly came to my mind about encouragement.
And my fault for forgetting it as I left for studies.
It has been a thought in my mind for a while, encouragement.
Just 2 days ago I spoke to one of my cell mate. This person has been a real faithful to the cell, and I encouraged the latter to continue to be a blessing to the cell.
Cellmate: "Mmm, what do you mean by a blessing to the cell?"
Me: "Every little thing you do, for example talking, helping out in updating cell blog, is considered a blessing to the cell. Nothing is too small to be a blessing."
And as I recalled again, every little good thing done is a blessing.
I wondered how many of us tend to take things for granted?
How many of us would have taken initiatives to encourage those who have blessed us in many different ways:
Pastor Daniel for preaching?
Calvin Seow and John for leading?
Your cellmate for leading in games?
Your cellmate for leading in P&W?
Your leaders?
The caterers?
The ushers in church?
The media people?
Serving musicians?
Your friends around you?
Etc.
Some may think it's odd if we were to encourage one another regularly, but then we wouldn't want to get stingy in blessing others by spurring one another frequently, as mentioned in the bible.
Let us not stop encouraging one another.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home