Sunday, July 16, 2006

It was a long time...

I missed the time where you tickled me with your goatee.

I missed the time when I played soccer with you and broke the vase at home.

I missed the time where I zoomed your toy cars down the balcony. =X

I missed the time where I slammed the soccer ball at home, ricocheted the wall multiple times, and miraculously scored a goal.

I missed the time where I first sat on the drum seat on 3rd floor.

I missed the times where you let me see your invented 'rubber-band shooter'.

I missed the times where I secretly trained 'archery' at my table desk.

I missed the times where I threw stomes into the sea.

I missed the times where you would come and train bass at my house.

I missed the times when we played Ragnarok Online tgt.

I missed the times where I had outing with you all years back.

I missed the times where I had my favourite noodles at a kopitiam years ago.

I missed the times where you saw me and started screaming. -_-"

I missed the times where you and I would chat for hours on the phone and my bro started scolding me. -.-"

I missed the times where you and I played Runescape tgt.

I missed the times where I had tuition with you guys from pri 5-6.

I missed the time where I was so excited when you bought Playstation 1.

I missed the time where I first played Final Fantasy VII and VIII.

I missed the times where I had crushes on people.

I missed the time where I served on stage as a drummer for the very first time.

I missed the time where I experienced my frist try as a worship leader in cell group.

I missed the times where we would huddle tgt in the small room at church basement.

I missed the times where I watched digimon, pokemon, spongebob squarepants and gundam seed every Saturday on Kids Central. (stop laughing you people. -_-")

I missed the time where I felt the love of my mum as she prayed for my 'egg' on my head when I was young. (I got hit by my home tv set as I pulled it down. -_-")

I missed the time where we saw the crowded stars tgt at sentosa.

I missed the time where I played 'sardine' for the very first time.

I missed the time when I first accepted God into my life.


And the list goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home