Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Chain Frost. / Exhausted.

And I've been severely 'damaged' by a chain of cold jokes by Jason and WeiWei 2 days ago, at city hall.

1)
WeiWei: Here got straight bus to church?
Jason: All buses are straight what.

2)
Liang Zhi: *on phone* Hey I taking cab down later.
Jason: Wah u so strong ah?

3)
WeiWei: *on phone* Hello? Yah? Where am I? I'm in Singapore.

4) (THE OWNAGE)
WeiWei: If you are rubbish then I am an incubator.
Me and LZ: ???
WeiWei: What's the thing for burning rubbish ah? Incubator right?
Me and LZ: INCINERATOR!!!!!!!


-_-"


--------------------------------------------------------------

Really tired out today after a whole day of school.

And I need to re-think and re-adjust my focus with God.
After today's z3 practice, I felt so drained and disappointed with myself.
I can't feel God at all.
All I can hear from myself was mistakes and old patterns repeating itself.
Nothing much new came out, though there may be a little.

But I think that I've been neglecting quite a lot on my walk with Him.
Concentrating too much on just techniques...

Mmmmmm.

Anyway, I love my band peeps lah. =DDDDD
They are real cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home