Sunday, July 23, 2006

Back for more.

Okie before I see angry faces on this un-updated blog, here I am to update! =)

And I must blog about today.

It is really refreshing to see the service back in form once again after such a long stagnation.

At first I was utterly demoralised at the initial state of the service, the numbers were dwindling and I had been rather restless for the past few days, thinking about why this had happened.
But God works in awesome ways amen? =) The passion is back and the fire burns once again.

And I really thank God for team 3, God made me see another true potential of the whole team at that very moment. As Pastor Daniel said, it was a new level of worship.

I still remembered telling myself how I wished I was in team 2 instead, and I got grouchy in being the new team, cos' I felt that team 2 were far more experienced.

But ever since I served team 3, I took back my words. I want to serve in there more. =)
God placed me in there, and now I realised the responsibility of bonding together with this bunch of really fun, joyous and passionate people.

With team 2 as well-respected guiders for team 3. =) Love ya all too.

Mich Joy and Yun Wei, COME BACK SOOOOOOOOON!! Missed you two already...


Random thingy for the day
--------------------------
Hui Jin: oh hey introduce you my friend.
Me: oh hello.
Hui Jin's friend: hihi.
*A moment of quietness...*
Hui Jin: Aiyo at least shake hands lah, why you so shy one?????
Me: oh oops.. =P

Jason: Hey I have a feeling that there will be no more food leh.
Gideon: Why?
Jason: Cos' first service they sang 'Take it all'.

Liang Zhi: hey yo wassup wassup? *gives techno beat*
Anathan: Yeah, *gives techno beat*
Liang Zhi: *started rapping for Jean's birthday*

Me: *Looks around and looks at WeiWei*
WeiWei: hahaha why you so blur?

Michelle Lo (to Mich Ng): hey Wai Kiat very funny leh, he always so expressionless one, then always look around then don't talk.


Happy birthday Jean! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home