Shoutouts III.
Gideon )))
One of the most dedicated leaders I've ever seen, you are one of the few whom I can talk to without feeling a slight bit of nervousness. Extremely hardworking and outgoing, he really cares a lot for cell group. Be it guitarist or sharing, he does it with the power of God.
Wei Qiang )))
Never have I seen him show any signs of sourness on the outside. He is a person whom can be approached without feeling hesitant. Juggling with leadership and PA, he takes his work seriously and is open-hearted to cell group.
Wei Wei )))
In just a short span of knowing each other for less then a year, she has given me one of the deepest impressions among all that I've known. A person who is thirsting for God more each day, her spiritual level has matured to an extraordinary height. Of course, I can never forget her bombarding laughters that can cause a skyscraper to collapse within seconds, but trust me, she is no 'ah lian' anymore, though she may still look like externally. =P
Calvin Seow )))
One of the people thus far that has earned all of my respect and whom I look up to. Watching me grow up since young, his desire to leading congregations after congregations to God has never diminished at the slightest bit. Skilled at various instruments, he is able to propel the band into a greater techincal level.
To be continued...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home