Saturday, May 27, 2006

Shoutouts II.

Phyllis )))

Never in my life have I seen such a well-trained female bassist other than you. The next main guider after Jason, I've always liked working with you during services. Although you scare me sometimes with your sudden and serious stares when playing, your smooth playing has always been my improving fundamentals.

Jason )))

Shifu. 'Lame and cold' is one of the 'commonest' way to describe him. But when it comes to playing, I could feel one of the most earthshaking passion. I've always admired your never-say-die-in-learning-more attitude, and it has always stirred me up in wanting to learn more each time.

John )))

The strong aura of worhipping in truth and spirit has always been the key in his faithfulness. Although can be mildly irritated at times, his heart in helping others and being with them as companions has been enormous. It has been a blessing to have such a great worship leader like you.

Alicia )))

As what Eveline has said before, you have a heart of simplicity. And that what makes you so special. It's amazing to see how you are almost not affected by the complications of this human world. You sticked to God always, steadfast in Him, and that is what has pleased me the most about you. An inquisitive girl also, she loves questioning about things that puzzles her. Very witty indeed. =)


To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home