Chicky fryer.
Ok, toooooooo many things happened in cafe today. MUST blog abt it.
(At random order)
Incidient 1:
Floor was so oily today in kitchen, I nearly felt doing moonwalk on it.
Incident 2:
*An insect flies near to WeiWei*
WeiWei: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHAT'S THAT?!?!?!
Incident 3:
*Tries to go back to kitchen*
Cynthia: Quick, block him! Don't let him go back!
Me: -_-" *Goes back via other entrance*
Cynthia: MICHELLE (Ng), BLOCK HIM!!
Me: *passes through spectacularly, lol*
Cynthia: aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Incident 4:
Cynthia: Use your right hand to use chopsticks leh.
Me: *clumsy fingers goes everywhere*
Cynthia & Georgina: hahahahaha
Incident 5:
Pastor Daniel: aiyo, the mop too wet already, can see you didn't do housework right? hahaha.
Me: *smiles*
Incident 6:
Wan Ping nearly fell victim to my mopped wet floor.
Wan Ping: *walks to Pastor Daniel and slips* WOAHHHHHH...
Thank God she didn't fall.
Incident 7:
*RiXiang walks pass WeiWei, pulls and releases rubber band on her hand*
WeiWei: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, EH VERY PAIN LEHHHHHHHHHH.
RiXiang: *sniggers*
Incident 8:
Debra: Hi. *waves*
Me: *stares and waves*
Debra: HAHAHA, YOU VERY CUTE LEHHH...
Incident 9:
*tries to fry popcorn chicken, oil sizzles like mad*
Pin Fen: you put it in and then escape.
Me: *puts in and escapes as though the whole fryer going to explode*
WeiWei: HAHAHA, so funny.
Incident 10:
WeiWei: eh so how do you know whether the chicken cooked liao when you poke it? THe chicken scream ah? AHAHAHAHAHA
Me: *erts* haha no lah, just that got blood will come out if not cooked enough.
WeiWei: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And many, many more...
Felt that the weekends have been going downslope for me,
With my playing in SNL being rather unsatisfactory and some mistakes made during cafe duty,
But I really learned alot through these few days,
And I really thank God for it,
Despite comments about my errors that made me feel a bit upset,
I know that I will never be down forever,
I get experience from it and move on,
For God's glory. =)
Some tributes...
Diana and Pin Fen, really thanks for being being the 'commanders' for my frying haha, without both of you I really dunno what to do. =)
Really appreciated both of you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home