Sunday, April 09, 2006

lol~~

The sound of the snare seems to be still ringing in my ear...

But nee-way,

Had fun with some of the peeps just now,
Playing the multi-player soccer thingy at WM arcade.

Alvin: AHAHAHAHA LOOK LOOK *points at a red colour round thingy on the playing ground*
KenKen: OH GOODNESS..IS THAT THE PLAYER'S HEAD?
All: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Before...
On the bus to WM.

(A teenager was standing near us)
LZ: *hints loudly* Hey erm guys I heard that there is a free movie screening in church right? What's the movie ah?
Anathan: Erm 'Chronicles of Narnia'.
LZ: Oh yah yah yah, erm what time ah?
(Teenager was about to alight bus)
Anathan: erm 5pm.
LZ: Oh okok!

Although the possibility of that teenager coming is low,
I really pray that a miracle will happen. =)

Even then,
Seeds has been planted. =)
Not just her,
But some other teenagers around.

To all YI members:
Bring your friends k! =D

And Andy(Ong),
I really feel encouraged to see your present self now.
Seeing you smiling a lot.
Its heartwarming. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home