Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Erts.

And so it was steamboat on Sunday as an appreciation to all who helped out in the enrolment service.

Appreciated the ICs and helpers of the food. It was nice. =)

And from here, I won't be talking too much in detail. I will be giving seperate accounts on the different interesting aspects of that day. =P

Scene 1
Andy: *irritates Georgina*
Georgina: ANDY NI 'PI YANG' SHI MAH... (Andy your 'skin itchy' is it)

Scene 2
Cynthia: Huhhhhhhhhhh, I dun wanna climb overhead bridge. I'm sick today leh...Later I faint how?
Liang Zhi: haha then you swim to church lah. *points to shallow drain nearby* We go back church on the water tap for you. *grins*
Andy: *clap clap clap*
Cynthia: -_-"

Scene 3
Andy: Hey you know what? I dreamt about this place yesterday.
We: ...
Andy: Deja vu. You know what's deja vu? *grins*
We: ...

Scene 4
Liang Zhi: Wai, look. How's my drumming?
(Takes chopsticks and hits the crockeries)
Me: *stares at him blankly*

Scene 5
(After a lame joke told)
Andy: *clap clap clap* *gives super-excited-but-irritating look*
We: o_O" hahahahahahaha

And so that's all for funnies. =D

On the bus home...

Jun Hong: Hey Mr Chin(Ri Xiang) says that practice will be resuming again 2 weeks later.

Seems that I've got work to do soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home