Special.
Went up 'hiking' on Bukit Timah hill alone after knowing that practice was shifted to 4pm.
It was 2+pm only then.
Kinda funny, to do lone trekking went I wanted to go to Macdonalds for some cold air. But felt the urge to.
I wanted time alone with God. And that was a good place.
And so tree lizards, squirrels, butterflies, spider webs were part of my sight-seeing at Hindhede nature park. Heh.
Finally reached the look-out point, where it faces the spectacular granite quarry.
Although its nothing much compared to those in other countries, it really is fantastic when you can just stand down there with no one else beside you.
Except the Holy Trinity.
It just felt special, couldn't describe it.
And there I was for the next 15 minutes or so just admiring God's work.
And talking with God for a while, with no one else to disturb...
On the way back.
Monkeys galore!
They seemed to be everywhere at the sides of the road,
Near the entrance.
And I was rather nervous that they would snatch my drink. (-_-)"
The rest of the day went as per normal.
Good to see the band getting better each week, so cool. =D
Praise God!
And...
Happy Birthday Cynthia! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home