Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New quotes + Some impromptus

Andrew: Did you wear your waist armor? No? Ok, you are in trouble. muahaha.

Daryl: Hello fellow christian! =)

WeiWei: WaiWai! *gives hi-5*

---------------------------------------

1)
I need tight bermudas!
All of them now are so loose. =(
Or is it that I'm too thin? -_-"

2)
Still keeping in touch.
Still not letting go.
Never.

3)
I like my long fringes. =D

4)
Praying for the enrolment band not to be too concerned by techniques,
But through the Spirit.
All the way.

5)
Excited for the Youth Alive conference.
Can't wait to meet the band.

6)
Hillsongs: United We Stand
Cool album. Nice songs. Get it if you can. =)
And I got another free "God He Reigns" note book. Lol.

7)
Where has the Planetshakers conference disppeared to? -.-"
Shldn't it have been in March?

8)
I'm going to sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home