8 March 2006.
18 years on earth.
I'm getting old... =(
But,
I really want to thank those who have accompanied me out on Monday.
You guys really made my day. Thanks! =D
And of cos the SMSes and wishes,
Really appreciated it loads!
Eveline, Xavier, Ivy, Kelvin Lo, Andrew, Andy, Hilary, Lester, Cynthia, Wei Wei, Michelle Ng, Evan, Alicia, Anathan, Yun Wei.
If there's anyone I miss out, I'm very sorry! My brain not good at memory work. haha.
Compared to just given a small cake last year(haha dun worry, I liked it too!),
This year proved to be something different..hahaha..
6 March 2006,
Monday, 2pm, BB MRT station.
Me: hello?
Xavier: Wai Kiat ah..where u ah?
Me: BB MRT station...erm who's this? (I didn't have his hp no.)
Xavier: I'm Xavierrrrrr...
Me: Ohh okok..hahaha
Xavier: mmm ok lah see you later for lunch.
And so Eveline and Xavier came,
Proceeded to West Mall.
Eveline: where are we gooooooooing to eat...?
Me: hahaha I don't know leh..your help me decide..hahahaha
Eveline: ah...ohh mmmmmm...
We finally ended up in sakae sushi.
Me: *helps Eve to take chopsticks*
Xavier: *looks*
Eve: HAHA U FORGOT TO HELP XAVIER TAKE! HAHAHA
Me: HAHAHHAA OH NO!!! SORRYYYYYYYY
After some time, we also get to meet one of the Nissi 2 member working here: Rebecca
After lunch and some digital camera viewing, we bid farewell to Eve, who has to go for an interview in Orchard, and proceeded to sixth avenue for ice-cream.
On the bus...near MGS.
Me: (Thinking) MGS students...mmm wonder if Jesslyn were to board this bus...?
A few seconds later...
Jesslyn really boarded the bus.
Me: *stunned*
Xavier: JESSLYN!
Jess: *looks with mouth open* AHHHHHHH!!!
Passengers looked behind... -_-"
A few minutes later...
Lo boarded the bus.
Ironically,
I and Xavier alighted the bus,
Cos of my wrong instinct..Doh.
Lo and Jess: EH?
Xavier: EH? Wai u sure anot?
Me: Hahaha..I think wrong liao..
And Lo followed suit.
Lo: ALAMAK. Next stop lah hahahahaha..
We then ventured around cold storage together with Miss Ivy Li from AMKS. =D
4:20pm.
Andrew: (sms) Hey where are you all? We here already. =)
And so all are gathered for an ice-cream feast.
We had an enjoyable time chatting and taking photos.
Even though it was just a rather small group,
I really loved this bunch of people.
One of the best birthdays I've ever celebrated.
Andrew: Hey you know ah, now there's a curfew already for those under 16. All must be home by 11pm.
Mich Ng: hahaha then what happens after that? Police catch u home?
Andrew: Yah lah correct. They will send you home.
Ivy: (jokes) hahaha then next time you want free ride home you go wave IC for police car to fetch u home.
Hilary and Mich then printed a mission trip photo and we headed for Auntie Jas place.
At the bus-stop...about to alight...
*BONK*
I hit my head on the bus ceiling near the exit.
Too tall. -_-"
No one saw it though haha.
And such a coincidence, it was Auntie Jas's birthday.
Dru and Ivy gave her a cake that they bought.
A pleasant surprise for her.
Finally, all the celebrations ended.
And the mood shifted to a more serious tone as team 3 proceeds to church for another assessment.
Thank God,
Calvin was overall quite pleased at the end of the day. =)
AND PRESENTING THE BEST JOKE OF THE DAY:
Me: *does rolling with arms accidentally flapping like a chicken*
Calvin: AHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA KENDUCKY FRIED CHICKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
And I nearly silent laughtered till my lungs blew.
And now the thing left is my birthday cake tonight with my family.
Thank you God for such a wonderful family and friends.
I could never thank You enough.
Let my praises continue to rise up to you even more deeply as the years pass by,
Till I see You face to face in Heaven.
"Praise Him under open skies..." - David Crowder Band
A blessed memory
8 March 2006

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home