Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Being serious once more.

Been watching 'Ragnarok: The Animation'(anime),
And I seen some resemblance between an element inside and me.

Once I'm just a simple novice,
Trying to learn something new,
And preparing to embark on a great journey.

And one day, I've changed my ranks to a magician,
Able to start taking things by myself,
Without much help from others.
However, I just could not find myself advancing.
I felt stuck in the middle.
However hard I trained, it's still the same.

The answer was a breakthrough.
I've been too comfortable in this position.
I need another gruelling but worthy test to step up a new level.

And the journey to becoming a wizard is near.

Somehow, in my musical aspects,
I'm like that magician.
But thank God,
Even though how petty and stubborn I've been in my comfort zone and not willing to move forward,
God let Shawn guide me eventually.

Now what I ask for is for continued openness in the heart, and not to bury myself under the well, thinking that the small portion of the sky is the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home