Friday, January 27, 2006

Ironic.

It do hurts when someone in church backslided and has gone the wrong way.

But it pains even more when people don't do anything about it.
And I'm also guilty of that.

Thus, when I think about that sometimes, it just make me wonder why are some people still so confident in going forth to 'convert' people...When they can't even treasure their fellow church mates who have backslided in the first place?

It just feels weird for me. Really.

Shouldn't we be first learning to humble ourselves from our mistakes, bring those people back, regain the trust and fellowship, before we go back into the harvest field?

In fact, that's easier isn't it? Helping someone back on track whom you know, and then working together with them in populating heaven.

If that is achieved, then that is what I call a true spirit of salvation.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Jianwei said...

Amen to that brother! I have been advocating that for a long long time...! Finally found someone who agrees...

 
At 6:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

=) To make right one's path before going to another...God bless you bro!

-Wai Kiat

 
At 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then go, be the one. =) Jia you.

Ivy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home