Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas.

The best gift to be able to receive on Christmas: Jesus Christ.

Christmas bash 2005 was great. =)
Although I didn't manage to get a friend for this year, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
Each year just gets more better and exciting.

Z3: As usual, well done during P&W. =)

Dance: Chee Peng!! Good job. That goes for the rest of the dancers.

Skit: It was superb. The actors must have put in really a lot of effort during practices. And now I know the name of the male student whom I tutored once, a few months ago: Damien, who was the main character in the skit. Good job! =)

And of cos other people like the MCs: Sunil and Evan,
Pastor Chris Long: Forever funny in preaching, but meaningful. =)

Now for prezzies...

Phee: Thank you for the photo frame and photo!!! =DDD

Grace: Thanks for the choc and encouragement card. =)

Eve: Thanks for the card! Though small but nice.


I look forward to the day where Christmas Bash 2006 comes again. Salvation is in da house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home