Sunday, December 11, 2005

Behind my every step.

Kinda bored now, but I've this feeling to just thank some people that have been helping me in my life odyssey.

Eveline:
The faithful sheperd.
Thank you so much for being with me throughout the 5 years in Jireh.
My guide and friend, you have made impactful moments in my walk with God. Without your encouragement, I would have lost many things that are so precious to me.

Phee Phee:
One of the main pokers. DOH.
Thank you for giving so much guidance in my music path.
Also thank you so much for bringing joyful moments in my life with your upbeat movements and actions during practices.
And of course, the neverending sound of: "WAIWAI........"

Mich Joy:
One person I really look up to and respect.
Thank you for being such a wonderful and caring person.
Although you may be serious at times, the only thing I know that is within you is the deep concern for people around you.

Andrew:
The person whom is so loving to his sheeps.
I thank you for the true warmth that you showered upon to Jireh and Z3.
Your commitment throughout the years in Jireh has never ceased to go away.

WeiWei:
The girl with that everlasting sweet wide smile. And 1 of the most faithful tagger.
I thank you for your cheerful expression every week I come to church.
Your enthusiasm and hype never fails to put happiness into people.

Yun Wei:
The sharp tongue.
I thank you for being so open.
You never failed to make me laugh till my abdomen hurts.

Jason:
The cold lamer.
Thank you for tutoring me on the drums.
Without you I dunno where my skills would lie now.

KenKen and Janice:
Another 2 of the most faithful taggers.
Thank you for the comments both of you made,
Really appreciated them. Thanks.

Cynthia:
My first ever tudi!
Thank you for being so approachable,
You make me feel at ease when I talk to you,
And your words really encourage me.

Anathan:
"Snort laugh". "Hysteric screaming".
Thank you for being my bass partner.
There is no other bassist that I would really want to work with other than you.
[To Phee: Don't worry, no personal attack. You are very good to work with too. =)]

Andy:
The quiet one.
Your passion for God is just so contagious and powerful.
Your hunger for His word grows each passing day.
And I thank you for being such a good example that I can follow.

God:
The ultimate.
I thank You for being in my life ever since I accepted You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home