Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The most rushed 30 mins of my life.

5:30pm. My house.

*Handphone vibrates on table*

Me: Hello?
Mark: Hello? Wai ah? Eh where are you now?
Me: At home.
Mark: OH MY GOODNESS. YOU NOT COMING FOR PRACTICE?
Me: PRACTICE???? I thought tomorrow?

Mark(in background): Liang Zhi! You told Wai tomorrow?!

After a few seconds,

Mark: Oh, he say that 'tomorrow' is today.


For a split millisecond, I felt the sky collapsing on me.

Me: *stuns*
Mark: Eh so you come now ah? No drummer here...
Me: Mmmmm, okok I come now..sorry sorry
Mark: No worries, relac relac...

*Hangs phone*

Me: Mum, I gotta go church right now.
Mum: Huh? Why? Then your dinner?
Me: Miscommunication. I come back eat later.

*Rushes to put on clothing*

Mum: Aiyo...slowly..
Me: I think I take cab later.
Mum: Cab?? No need lah..take bus..around 6:30pm sure reach one.
Me: Hmm ok.

*Takes dear old drumsticks and hurries out of the house*

And after this was a run that would drain out my stamina hard.
The only junction for me to rest was at the one and only traffic light.

30 mins later,
6:00pm, Bukit Batok Bus Interchange.

Felt extremely tired...
The result of not having PE in poly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home