Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Childish things that I did when I was young =D

- I remembered how I took my brother's car toys and 'vroomed' them off our house balcony 14 storeys high. No worries, there were zero casualties (other than the toy cars).

- I remembered how I was so blur to switch off my bro's CPU while he was playing games.

- I tried to carry the house's whole TV set off the table (for dunno what reason), but it collapsed onto my head instead. -_-"

- I tried to move a wheelbarrow filled with sandbags, which belonged to someone at the void deck. It tilted and the whole thing banged onto the floor. Fortunately, the lift came just in time for me to escape. =P

- I jumped onto my bed and it broke down.

- I tried to imitate the Jackie Chan's Hitachi advertisement and my bro laughed his heart out.

- I liked to take my house microphone and imitate star singers on TV.

- I held a toy rifle upside down and needed someone to tell me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home