Black or White?
Sometimes, my brother would come to me while I'm watching TV:
Brother: Hey, so this guy good or bad?
Me: Erm..dunno leh.
Last time, I would be able to give him a definite answer 95% of the time.
But now, it's so hard for me to differentiate them.
The world is really changing.
Not just TV serials, but real men.
Many people are now trying to disguise themselves so much,
That their hearts now seem so complex.
And it's both sick and confusing.
I just don't know how to react to that sometimes.
What are they really trying to proof?
Or are just lacking in self-identity and confidence?
And I am not just talking about mere hypocrites.
They are people whom we could not even understand what is their true intentions.
Christians, be wary of this kind of attitude towards God:
"So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth." - Revelation 3:16
Thus, I would really like to urge all people to have a sense of credibility, reliability and trust.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home