Saturday, September 17, 2005

Street Evangelism (Part 2)

Still remember the post where I said about 2 saved souls?

Yep.
And so I and Michelle Lo were supposed to make contact to them within 48 hours.

It was a Sunday afternoon.

The girl that I was posted to was Seok Peng.
The first girl that we managed to get her to receive Christ.

I was laying on my bed.
Not resting or sleeping.
Its just that my nervousness got over me again. -_-"
Since I don't like to have verbal contacts remember?
And especially to new people.

It was 6pm I think.
Me: *Argh..what shld I say? What if she says this? What if I dunno how to answer?*
A voice: Just call. Now.

Seconds passed by.

Me: *Ah, nvm..5 more mins, 5 more mins. Let me think what I shld say.
Voice: Just call. Now.

Minutes inched by. Rolling about my bed.
Me: *Nono, that's not it. Ahhh, hmmm..*
Voice: Just call. Now.

Minutes passed by again. Grabbing my phone tight. Face flushing.
Me: *Hmmm...erm...errr....*
Voice: Just call. Now.

6:30pm.
Me: *Ok! That's it! I'm gonna call now!*

I sprang up, dialled the number and smacked the phone right at my ear.
I could hear myself breathing hard. (o_O)"

*Ring Ring*
Female voice: Hello?
Me: Hi..may I speak to Seok Peng please?
Female voice: Hang on.

Seok Peng: Hello?

And the conversation went on.
Suddenly, I felt much better and more fluent.
Although sometimes I dunno what to reply,
She replied herself. Phewww.

Found out that she would be busy until December.
Cos she had to move house..And most probably of her studies.
But also found out from Mich Lo that there were parental oppressions.
And I'm not surprised to hear that.
This is where that challenge begins.

Just hope that God will continue to be with the 2 girls in what they do.
And to create that new path of blessings and joyfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home