Monday, September 12, 2005

A faithful shepeard.

10 years ago, ACS Independent.

A rather faded recap:

Eveline: Hey what's your name ah?
Me: Wai Kiat.
Eveline: Oh okok. How old are you ah?
Me: 7.
Grace: He's so tall. Haha.

My first ever encounter with my present cell group leader.
Then, I only knew her as a person whose best buddy was Grace.
That was all I know.

But now, she has become a wonderful and spiritually-mighty-filled person.
Whom I recognise as a child of God and a humble servant before the Lord,
Being hungry for the Holy Word everyday.

Never once did I saw her exhibiting pride nor arrogance.
But always I saw her encouraging and spurring.
That focus and light on her face is as though a bright torch,
Illuminating the path and way to the Father.
She was always cheerful and joyful
And patience was abundant within her.

For now, Her favourite phrase would be: "Come gather!!!!" during cell group,
Hahahahaha.

I really thank God for such a great example of a soul-saver in our church.

I pray that she will continue to be focused on her personal walk with God.
And be blessed for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home