Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Unforgettable Quotes/Actions

Andrew: "Don't you know? Jay Chou sings with his nose!"

Yun Wei: *in a weird voice* "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......." *waves*

Phyllis: "Waiiiiiiiiiii, your shooooe too cleeeeannnnnnn!" *steps steps*

Mich Joy: "HEY!... BE A MAN!"

Anathan: "Ahahahahaha*snorts*hahahaha*snorts*hahaha"

Liang Zhi: "Come people, let's try something different today!" *Turns his guitar upside down and plays it*

Andy: *Stares at blank space* "......................"

Xiao Grace: "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lur"

John: "We got no time to waste tiiiiiime!!"

Calvin Seow: *laughs* "Wah, how did you do that? It's almost impossible you know?.....wrong ah!"

Jing Rong: "HUH? WHAT? WHAT THING? HUH? HUH?" *looks around frantically*

Guang Hua: "Eh brother!!!!!!! Ni hao mah?? (are you fine?)"

Jason: "No I not lame, I can still walk..."

WeiWei: "Hey!! Laugh out loud! Laugh out loudddd!!"

Jess: "Daddyyyyyyy, Gideon bully me!"

Rain: *Wide smile*

Da Wan Lin: "REALLY?!" *eyes become huge*

Eveline: "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, you all don't like that leh..hurhur..."

Grace: "hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" *face becomes reddish*

Timmy: "So here's the plan. When I press 1, charge. I press 2, fall back. I press 3, RUN LIKE MAD."

Gideon: "Huh? What I doooo?? I very stress leh..."

Cynthia: "Hey I pass you $2, you help me donate. You pass me $2, I help you donate." (Erm..what's the difference? LOL.)


Many more to come... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home