Saturday, August 13, 2005

Normal.

My less often week of only 1 day of church. Saturday.

Was sitting at the back of the 2nd floor sanctuary today during practice,
'Helping' out with the PA. Heh. Although I know nuts about the mixer.
Only knew how to play the CD from the CD player.

Phee: Hey Wai, put the volume louder can?
Me: Huh? I dunno how leh.
Phee: *Rushes to the backstage*

And so she patiently explianed to me the settings.
Phee: *Ya dah ya dah ya dah*
Phee: Yup, that's about it.
Me: Okie thanks!

Grace gave me an edible candy dough. Hahaha. Thanks Grace, it was not bad.

At cell group.
We were playing this game that's simple but very funny.
I wished we can play it every week. Hahaha.
Instructions of the game:
  • Tell the person on the left an object.
  • Tell the person on the right an action.
  • In the end, combine the object and action that both person gave you.
  • Announce it to everyone playing.
  • Most of the time, the statement is illogical. Hahaha.

During SNL. After P&W.
Pastor Daniel: Hey people, I want you all to stand up.
I was a bit lazy to stand up. So I remained sitted. :X
Pastor Daniel: I remembered I read this person's blog. It says: "Wah church so very big ah. People are not getting to know one another well."
Pastor Daniel: So let's go around and find out someone whom you never met before.

Me and Anathan stared at each other with mouths open.
Ana: Isn't that your post? (Although not exact, but close)
Me: Haha I think so leh.
Jesslyn and Hilary also knew.
They pointed at me and started gasping loudly. -_-"
Haha.

However, in the end my legs were somehow rooted to the ground.
Ironic to what I written in my post.
Tsk.
Should have gotten up and shook hands.

During word,
The preaching was short and sharp.
It was about reaching out to the lost.
And it's time we really get off God's lap of comfort,
And go out to the world.
This session really made me ponder for a while.
My thoughts of impacting through the world with music came back.
The time is very near.
Actually, not just that,
But also going to my close friends and sharing God's love to them.
I once tried to shared to my maths teacher.
But I failed in my task. I wasn't faithful enough.
And I will not let that happen again.

After SNL, at lobby.
Managed to greet WeiWei face to face for the very first time. =D
WeiWei: Hello! *Waves* Haha, at last I know who you are liao. You very quiet at FOP leh.
Me: Haha.
Then Wan Ping called her over.
And so I left with my cell group for dinnaaaa.

God rekindle that flame of passion in me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home