Festival of Praise (2nd entry)
And so I'm back at Kallang MRT station.
But this time it's much earlier.
I and some of the Jireh peeps + Gilbert reached at 4:30pm.
Haha. We don't want to let the same thing happen again.
That's what we think though..Full story at the back.
Ivy and Eve came.
And we were ready to board the shuttle bus. =D
Yay no walking this time! Hahaha.
Just nice, we were able to squeeze into the last few spaces in the bus.
On the way...
We passed by the Singapore Cricket Association (Sports)
Jason: You know hor..This place at night very noisy one.
We all: (-_-)"
Eve: Hey later how do we get out hah? (From the stadium)
Jason: Open the door lah.
Eve: (-_-)"
JASON. IT'S SO NOT FUNNY. >_<
At the stadium...To my horror...
The queue was longer than on Friday...
And the gate to the stadium was not open yet.
Gosh.
And I heard from the peeps that the gate only opens at 7pm.
It's only 5pm now.
NOOOOOOOOOO.
No choice.
We had to stand under the super hot sun. -_-
We were all sweating badly except for Jason.
Jason: Wah. Ur all sweat so much. I haven even sweat.
Kelvin: Of cos wat..You are the cold lamer.
Finally, the gate opened.
Thank God it opened at 6pm.
Otherwise I would be fried.
This time the waiting time was much less.
At first felt a bit hot and uncomfy cos of the heat outside.
But slowly it got better when I was inside.
Yup and no doubt,
It was P&W by the 2 well known christian bands,
Hillsongs and Delirious.
It was good as usual.
Except that this time the e-guit was practically 'screaming',
Cos we were sitting at the front.
The sermon preached by reverend Colin Dye was good too.
"There is no such thing as victory without a conflict. We christians always have to prepare ourselves to defend again the forces of evil time and again."
Service ended with many people saved again.
It's just so wonderful seeing the amound of people coming out.
Just so awesome.
The power of God was just so mighty.
To conclude:
I will see you again next year, FOP. =)
Thank You God for the marvellous 2 days of refreshment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home