Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fasting and Prayer

On MSN. Monday.

Andy: Hey we on duty tmr.
Wai Kiat: Huh?...I got things to do leh.
Wai Kiat: Hmm, nvm bah I come tmr.
Andy: Okies, great.

Actually, my 'things to do' were excuses. I just wanted to have a rest on that public holiday...
But just sensed something stirring inside me. And so I agreed to Andy.

Tuesday.
Reached church basement at 8:45am with Ana and Dru.
We set up the equipments with about 5 mins of practice.
Andy and Lisa arrived shortly after.

Before this event,
I thought that this would just be another boring session of prayers after prayers.

And seems that I have to take back what I thought.

It was different from what I expected.
The presence and annointing of God was there.
Every person in the room was fueled with faith and passion,
Praying mightily for the salvation of the nation.
Every tongue was moving under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

"Do not grieve the Holy Spirit. He wants to be your friend."
A sentence still fresh in my mind and so true.

God's majesty was enthroned in that place.
I felt strongly that our prayers are heard.
He has listened to us.
And He will send revival to our land.
And I'm sure we all believe for that to happen.



Was drumming halfway during a prayer session when something 'spectacular' happened:
The snare drum got dismantled and dropped onto the floor.....................................
And that point of time, I really didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.
Had to force myself to quieten down when the atmosphere was at its peak.
I felt so embarrassed. -_-"



But in the end,
Everything was still so awesome.
All about Him and none of us.
Amen? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home