.
Was listening to a CD by Delirious brought back by my brother.
And I heard this song which I found it extremely familiar.
Found out that it was the song used in the first ever Z3 video made long ago. =)
Deeper
Smith/Gerrard
© 1997 Curious? Music U.K.
I want to go deeper
But I don't know how to swim
I want to be meeker
But have you seen this old earth?
I want to fly higher
But these arms won't take me there
I want to be, I want to be
Maybe I could run
Maybe I could fly, to You
Do You feel the same
When all You see is blame in me?
And the wonder of it all is that I'm living just to fall
More in love in You (x2)
I want to go deeper
But is it just a stupid whim?
I want to be weaker
Be a help to the strong
I want to run faster
But this old leg won't carry me
I want to be, I want to be
Maybe I could run
Maybe I could fly, to You
Do You feel the same
When all You see is blame in me?
And the wonder of it all
Is that I'm living just to fall
More in love with You (x2)
Maybe I could run
Maybe I could follow
It's time to walk the path
Where many seem to fall
Hold me in Your arms
Just like any father would
How long do we have to wait?
How long, we're going all the way
And the wonder of it all
Is that I'm living just to fall
More in love with You

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home