Young and Old.
Had a worship gathering at 2nd floor sanctuary, 2pm.
But before that, I will touch on the prequel. =D
Another sweet Sunday morning made by God.
As usual, went early to church for drumming service.
Saw Wan Lin ('Da' Wan Lin):
WL: *Waves* *Smiles*
Me: *Waves* Hihi!
She's always so cheerful. Her extraordianry smile never fails to brighten me up.
P&W was good.
Except we kind of screwed up the same song that we screwed up weeks ago. -_-"
Went to 'Wishbone' for lunch at Bukit Timah Plaza with my bro's usual Sunday 'gang'.
It's a restaurant cafe.
I ordered a chicken chop and..
I...
Kind of regretted it. -_-"
$10.50 for one puny size chicken piece, few french fries (they were good quality though, they melt in the mouth) and some peas.
Went back to church around 1pm.
Helped Jer Ming in moving some stuff at 2nd floor.
Saw Phee and John.
John: Aye Wai Kiat!
Me: Hi!
John: *Shakes my hand*
Me: ? (-_-")
Phee: *Looks at my quite new shoe*
Phee: Hey! White! *Steps*
John: Wah you meanie.
Phee: No, it's true. The shoe looks 'seasoned' when black.
Me: *Stones*
After some time:
Phee: *Steps steps*
John: *Laughs* Aye don't irritate him lah.
John (To me): Go step at her shirt.
Phee: *Smacks John*
Me: *Smiles*
2pm.
The worship gathering was awesome.
Although I felt a bit weird standing with the whole music munistry of church.
God's presence was there.
Songs of different languages came in.
Hokkien, chinese, english, cantonese.
Cool.
I slowly felt less bothered by the crowd.
We were just so joyful and happy.
No stress, no worries.
Just pure love in worship.
And Jerming...
You are one of the most funny and jovial greenhorn interpreter I've ever seen. :P
Excellent job though.
Went Mac for dinner.
RO, eat, RO, eat, RO, eat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home