Saturday, July 16, 2005

To the nations.

John: "Guys, I have something to ask you all."
John: "Do you all want team 3 to be a resident band for nite life? Like us team 2? Or do you all want to go out to other places as a band?"
John: " This is something that I want you all to think and pray about."

I have been wishing for a band that I can join to reach out to the nations for God.
Like Planetshakers and Hillsongs.

John's words struck me.
This is the question that I have been thinking about for quite some time.
And John spoke about it.

I asked Andy and Andrew about it.

Andy: "It depends. If our technical skills allow, we can be a band that reach out to the nations. Cos if our technical skills are not refined, we can't make good music. Also, the band is not gelled up well enough yet, we still need more practice."

Andrew: "Yes of course. We need to go out. It is our mission to be going out and reach to the lost souls out there. There is more for us than playing as just a resident band in nite life."

Seems that we still need some time before the answer surfaces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home