Saturday, July 09, 2005

'Mock Exam'

It was brilliant, fantastic and awesome yesterday at practice.
Our self-training on Monday paid off. :)

The whole band was united even more yesterday.
Everyone was joining in together as one.
No one was left behind.
Although minor hiccups do occur,
But compared to previous practices,
This is considered negligible.

Me and Anathan were also co-ordinating so well compared to last time,
We were literally forming the backbone,
A visible backbone.

After the 'exam', Calvin Seow said a few words:
"Don't be so kan chiong. Relax. Also, try to get that 'wavy curve' during worship. Don't play everything at same level. This is a very common problem among new bands. They play too much. It's like geyser spewing and overflowing. Retain when possible."

And I was so frightened at one part.
I sensed a spiritual attack.
And this time it was no joke.
It was a big one.
And I believed it happened because of my pride still sticking inside me.
While I was playing,
A voice came in my mind: "Nah! This whole band is playing so lousily! Forget about them! Take this stage yourself!!"
I was scared.
I was very scared.
I know that I am nothing without the band.
I need the band.
I need God too.
We went through so much together.
And we stayed so close and strong.

I asked for God's protection immediately.
The band is my friend.
And I know that we shall praise God together.
Finally,
That massive attack subsided.
Thank God.

After the 'exam',
It was peace and joy practicing.
Felt that stress released. Haha.
But I need to learn how to relax too during times of stress.
As what Jolene messaged me,
About 1-2 years ago,
Stressed is spelled desserts backwards.
So, exams are just a piece a cake! :D

Speaking about exams,
I STILL HAVE A LOT OF PROJECTS TO COMPLETE! ARGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home