Friday, July 01, 2005

Departure.

Jerming's house.

Jerming: Quick, quick, we gotta go.

Hopped onto Jerming's car and sped off as fast as we could.
It was just after practice for Sunday service and Jer Yaw dropped us off there.

At first I thought Mich's gonna leave exactly at 11:40pm.
But got a nasty shock when she has to check in around 11pm.

I looked at the clock.
10:20pm.
I started to get the jitters.
I really hoped God would let me see her for one last time before she goes off for 6 months.

Chatted with Jerming on the car as we had our race against time.
It was very enriching.
I will leave what he said for the next entry.

10:50pm.
Reached the airport.
Jerming quickly parked the car somewhere.
And we make the dash for it.

Made our way up the escalator.
We saw pastor Daniel.

Pastor Daniel: She just went in.

My heart stopped beating for a split second.
In my mind: "No God..This can't be happening..I just refuse to believe it."
I had 3 things to do before she leaves.
If they are not done I will not be at peace.

At the departure gates.
Jerming: "Let's call her."
Call? Handphone?
I was so desperate for the phone. I wanted to communicate to her.

Mich: Hello?
Me: Hello? Michelle? Wai Kiat here.
Mich: Oh hey hi!
Me: Sorry didn't managed to get here in time to send you off. I and Jerming just had practice.
Mich: It's alright. It's alright.
Me: Yah erm so..Have a good trip!
Mich: Thank you! You take care of yourself too yeah? When I come back on Dec i wanna see Z3 team 3 hor!
Me: Haha. Sure sure. You take care too yeah.
Mich: Yup I will. Thanks alot.
Me: Oh yah, Cynthia said Bon Voyage to you.
Mich: Oh ok! Help me to say thanks to her!
Me: Yup..so ok..
Mich: Yup..ok..bye!
Me: Bye!

So, my first 2 objectives are completed.
  1. Bid farewell and tell her to take care in Melbourne.
  2. Fulfilled my promise to Cynthia by conveying her message to Mich.

My 3rd objective was to give her a present. But too late...
Met up with the rest of the Z3 people.
Wasn't in much mood to talk. Quite upset.

But maybe it was God's plan.
Maybe He wanted me to give it to her 6 months later.
Although it was a bit hard to swallow, but I knew I had to obey Him.

But as I was blog-hopping again just now,
I suddenly saw a tag from Wei Wei on Mich's blog: "or send parcels over heh heh.really really missing you now dear girl.*sniff* tkCARE!((: will pray for journey mercy!(: *hugs*"
Parcels...Parcels?
Hmm...maybe parcels would work well.
The problem now is the price.
Should I wait 6 months or use parcels?
I will let God decide.

To end this entry, I just wanna say:

Mich, all the best in Melbourne and God bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home