Sunday, June 26, 2005

To a friend:

If you really think that I am someone that can satisfy your every need, then I cannot help it.
Yes, I said that I can play like crazy on com with you cos my bro's not around for a week.
But did I say that I will not be going church? Did I say that I will not be busy? Did I say that I will forsake my cell group and other friends for worthless games of the world?
Need you be so sensitive on my every act?

I understand that I am one of your only true friends left...
But I am really stuck...
I really dunno wat to do...
I need my own air sometimes.
I need my God too.

I really want to bring you to my church.
But so often...
This kind of situation occurs...
Where you push me aside,
For the 'bad' things I've done.

Yes I know I'm partly at fault.
But I believe you can understand how I feel?

But..even though such things happen,
You are forever my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home