Sunday, June 05, 2005

The long ago Sunday morning is back.

I could wake up late on this Sunday morning.
For the past 5 weeks I have been going for Sunday drumming for English services.
Can't be playing every single week now.
My school has opened.
Need time for my studies and other stuffs.

But this doesn't mean that I will not be serving my Father God at all.
I will still be playing on alternate weeks.
Serving Him will be definitely for eternity.
Seeing the smile from His lips is already an enormous reward for myself.

Will be meeting Ana, Timmy and Dru for dinner later.
Finally, the long-awaited gathering is back.

Comic recommendation: 'Genso Suikoden III'
It's origin was a PS2 game.
Heard from the shopkeeper that it's a nice story.
I read the first book myself, found that it's not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home