Here's some of my thoughts that I would write down for you all to have a look and enjoy. Have a pleasant day and God bless. :)
posted by Wai Kiat @ 6:06 PM 2 Comments
You've 10 minutes left at the time i wrote this.But did you eventually?
I should say that it was partial. By the time I've reach there, she was already at the checkpoint. Thank God for Jerming's handphone though. Managed to contact her to bid her farewell.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
A gentle and quiet boy who is not really talkative outdoors (However, can be noisy on MSN).
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
You've 10 minutes left at the time i wrote this.
But did you eventually?
I should say that it was partial. By the time I've reach there, she was already at the checkpoint. Thank God for Jerming's handphone though. Managed to contact her to bid her farewell.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home