Sunday, June 26, 2005

Baptism. (Edited)

An event happening in COSBT once every 6 months. Remembered myself being baptised 2 years ago.

Anyway:

Kelvin Lo, Michelle Lo, Tiffany Leng, Hilary and Jia Yan.

WELCOME INTO THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! *Throws confetti*

I am so so happy for you guys. I believe Jireh felt that too. :)


Prequel:

Was so surprised and stunned when Ri Xiang wanted Z3 team 3 to play for the English and YI members after they are baptised. It was perfectly last minute. No practice, no preparation.

Ri Xiang: Z3, later you all will be playing.
5 pairs of eyes stared at Ri Xiang (Andy was sitting at the front and Rain wasn't here).
I was like going: "No way..I'm sure gonna be nervous and make mistakes."
I knew that God was there. But I'm just too nervous to realise that He is always there.
I mustered my own confidence, thinking I can do it... Wrong decision though.
In the end, I tried my best.
Not that good. Erts. -_-"
But overall, it was a good experience.

This is the 1000000000000000th time I'm saying this...But:
I really really need to depend on God in such circumstances.
Wai Kiat! Don't just say it! Do it!


Sequel:

A GB girl fell into the baptism pool while taking photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home