Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What a day...

It was really a day of laughter at YS's house.

These are the things that happened, not in order:

  • My other friend, SL, came to print the CPF form needed for his enrolment in poly. YS had to use his wireless adaptor in his laptop to gain access into the internet. Poor him had to wait for a signal to be detected, which took a LONG time. After the CPF form was downloaded into the computer, he had to go back to his room to connect the printer to it. and VIOLA, THE CPF FORM BECAME A 'MATRIX' DUE TO DISCONNECTION. LOL! We had to start all over again.
  • After he installed FF7 (Final Fantasy VII, which I lent him), we found out that the controls are mostly at the number pad. For some reason, YS had to use the function key in order for his laptop number pad to work! LOL.
  • The clothes ironing board in his room toppled over and we laughed like mad. -_-
  • His pokemon jade version is....well..I'm speechless to it...I can't comprehend on how to play it.
  • His bathroom door handle had a label: 'Open door from here', cos the other handle was fragile and was broken once by YS. Hahahahaha.

There are incidents that were funny though..but I didn't know how to put it in words..haha..Anyway, his house is just absurdly fun..haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home