Sunday, April 03, 2005

Singapore Polytechnic it will be.

Haha..heven't been blogging..so sorry.

Yup, as the title reveals,
My appeal to JJC failed.
I went back to the college to confirm for the last time,
The results were quite disappointing.
My friends all accompanied me to the office,
Some of them helping me say some words,
Hoping that I could get in.
Mark, Wai Leong, Chak Yong, Sophie, Kenny, Boon Tat etc,
I really thank you all, and God.
You guys are one of the few true friends that He had ever gave me.

Heard the teacher-in-charge say about the goodness in Poly.
As I heard him speak,
I found that Poly is indeed a good place for me after all,
His words really has meaning in it,
It was as though God using him to speak to me,
Words of wisdom.

Evening came,
My brother opened the letter box,
In it was the letters and enrolment forms from Poly.
As I scanned through them,
Something called my eye.
It was a course: Engineering Mathematics.
In one of the letters.
Which is interesting, Cos I only took Chemical Engineering.
It actually said that I can take this course as my L1R4 is 12 and A-maths A2.
HOORAY!
Now not only can I have a diploma in Chemical Engineering,
I can get a certificate in Engineering Mathematics!
Which can be good for further studies and maybe in finding jobs.
Now I understand why God didn't want me to be in JJC.
He has already planned my path towards Poly life.

My future target now is NUS.
It's quite difficult though,
But I'm willing to try.
Cos my God is with me all the time.
I'm not going to neglect Him during my studies anymore,
I am now willing to call for help to Him whenever necessary,
Cos He is my Lord,
And He will show me the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home