Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another day of laughter at YS's house

Boy, if this goes on, my stomach will rupture.

Firstly, went with JL and YS to a SCB(Standard Chartered Bank) to pay my first semester school fees for poly. I then found out that I didn't write down my student admission number in the form. -_-". I will need to return again the next day. Haha. Well, both of them grumbled on our way to YS's house. It's hilarious.

Here goes again, the events that happen in his house, not in order:

  • I and JL had had instant noodles for lunch in YS's house. After preparing our first cups, we found out that we forgot to cap back the bottle of boiling water.
  • Wanted to quit from a game of 'Emperor: Battle for dune'. I nearly pressed the shut down button on YS's laptop which I mistook it for 'quit game'.
  • YS asked me: "How do you address your father's elder brother?". I replied:" I dunno, cos my father dun have an elder brother.", LOL! We laughed like mad..
  • Yu Soon mixed up the two warriors 'Guan Yu' and 'Zhang Fei' as 'Guan Fei' and 'Zhang Yu'..Hahahaha
  • We discovered that the game 'San Guo Qun Yin Zhuan V' (A type of the Three Kingdoms game) has actually corpses for battle. -_-

Well, these are some of the funny things that happened there on my 2nd trip to YS's house. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home