Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Final Chance

Sigh...
I got posted to Singapore Polytechnic...
Which is my second choice.
My first choice was JJC,
Which I am appealing to now.
This will be my final chance to get in.
The school will be calling next week if the appeal is successful.

However,
Even if I really got to SP,
It is purely God's will.
It's not as though it's the end of the world.
I will follow the path which my Father had set for me.

For now,
I am still praying hard that I can get into JJC.
Thanks Mark. I read your blog.
I really appreciated what you had said.

Oh yes! I saw Ng Chee Wee at JJC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My buddy classmate throughout 6 years of primary education!
What a huge surprise.
He's appealing in also.
I wish him all the best in getting into JJC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home