Saturday, March 26, 2005

Eternal Passion

Watched 'Passion of the Christ' at church today.
Yah lah I know I'm underaged, but who cares anyway?
I'm watching something that is really important,
And no one is going to stop me watching that movie.

Every whip,
Every stripe,
Every drip of blood,
Every gash,
Every wound,
Every moment of pain,
It jerks my spirit.

At some points,
It's really unbearable,
I shunned my eyes from the screen.

I tell you,
He is the Life,
He is the Way,
He is the Light,
He is the Truth,
He is everything to us.

My heart just screams at the soldiers torturing Jesus,
But in the end,
As Pastor Daniel said,
All comes down to us,
We were the ones that put Him into such pain.
It's really appropriate that we believe Him and repent before Him.
It's not an option.
It's a must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home