JJC orientation 2005
Theme: Life begins here.
Actually didn't really agreed with the theme though...No matter what happens, God is always the factor where life really begins.
Administration work: 1st and 2nd day
Camp: 3rd, 4th and 5th day
At first, I was really reluctant to go for the camp... I thought that it would be really boring and there is really no point for me to be there...I had rather spend the time doing my own things at home.
However, something changes as the days passes. Something called inner fire.
It was really exciting to see that as the camp days passes by, more and more people get enthusiastic in the camp programmes. The cheers get louder by every second.
This is what I really enjoyed about this camp. I wanted to see passion in every people, so that it impacts them to do what they ought to do.
Overall, I still feel that YI camp is still better though...haha..but nevertheless, this camp rocks!
Special thanks:
Orientation Group 11 (OG 11): I really appreciated for making the days in camp such pleasant and wonderful ones. Without you, this camp is meaningless. I also thank the OG leaders for being so friendly and helpful while having to do their own tasks. I am really grateful.
SBA (Seven Boys Alliance): Hey ya! Really glad to know you all (I already know Mark though haha) in this camp. I also had a good time to help out in serving the food with you all. It was an honour to meet you all.
The JC journey commences!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home