Friday, December 17, 2004

YI camp experience

About 5 days of meaningful passion.
God's presence was so sweet and strong.
The Holy Spirit descending upon the people of God.
Campers being filled with joy and love.
What a week.
An unforgettable memory.
However, it's more than a camp.
It's an impact.
Something that is life-changing.
As said, 'Called to be world-changers'.
We do not go that just to have a whale of a time.
But to feel,
feel the Lord's touch.
Cos it's not about us.
It's about Him.
So let us proceed together as one family,
To turn this world 180 degrees around!


Special Thanks
  • John Lim: Thank you so much for guiding me through the praise and worship session. Without you, the praise and worship session would not been as smooth.
  • Jason Chan: Thank you for being so concerned about my drumming. Without you, I would have super boring drum beats during the praise and worship sessions.
  • Johnathan (Mu En): Thank you for teaching me new things on drums. Without you, my drumming during praise and worship would have been much tedious.
  • Khatib (Team): You are one of the best team I have ever met. Thank you for all the encouragement and joy that you have given me. You are one of the most active and friendly team that I ever seen.
  • God: Thank You for helping me and giving me your answers to my prayers. I also thank You for healing my fever that I got on Thursday. I promise that I will not let You down. I will be one of the most faithful musician that I will ever be!

Let us move forth refreshed to a new horizon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home